February 2012 (by Ro Bott)
what the fuck how is he putting his arm through the cat and it doesn’t even care
carved this into my desk a while ago to remind myself that its okay to be messed up
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
it was so blooping hot today!!!!!!!i almost felt like jesus
NYC // 2014
☽☨disposable/dark grunge blog☨☾
“Nobody notices when we leave. I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. At best you might feel a whisper, or the wave of a whisper, undulating down”
The Lovely Bones (2009)
I went through all of these old pictures today and my parents had this whole clichéd high school love thing going on